[vpn-help] vpn-help Digest, Vol 39, Issue 34

Daniel Sabanes Bove daniel.sabanesbove at gmx.net
Thu Dec 17 14:52:51 CST 2009

Matthew,

thank you very much for focusing on the Cisco interoperability issues. I
tried to install the Linux version of the client 2.1.6-beta 2, but get
an error which is possibly due to a newer gcc version:

[ 22%] Building CXX object source/iked/CMakeFiles/iked.dir/ike.exch.config.o
/home/daniel/Downloads/Linux/ike/source/iked/ike.exch.config.cpp: In
member function ‘long int _IKED::config_xconf_set(IDB_CFG*, long int&,
long int, VENDOPTS)’:
/home/daniel/Downloads/Linux/ike/source/iked/ike.exch.config.cpp:1812:
error: invalid conversion from ‘const void*’ to ‘void*’
/home/daniel/Downloads/Linux/ike/source/iked/ike.exch.config.cpp:1812:
error: initializing argument 2 of ‘bool _IDB_CFG::attr_add_v(short
unsigned int, void*, size_t)’
make[2]: *** [source/iked/CMakeFiles/iked.dir/ike.exch.config.o] Fehler 1
make[1]: *** [source/iked/CMakeFiles/iked.dir/all] Fehler 2
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

I run openSuse 11.2 with gcc 4.4.1.

Thanks again,
Daniel