[vpn-help] Any experiece using this wtih DD-WRT?

Kyle McDonald kmcdonald at egenera.com
Tue Dec 22 10:02:17 CST 2009

Hi all,

I just atarted using your VPN client to connect to my work's Cisco VPN
appliance after finding out they have no 64bit Vista or Win7 clients. :)

I love the program by the way!

Anyway, I got to thinking, My Linksys router at home is running one of
the 'alternate' opensource linux based firmwares that are out there
(DD-WRT in my case) and it includes a VPN serverfor remote access.

I hand't given it much thought until now, but it occurred to me that I
might be able to configure your VPN client to tunnel me into my home
network also.

Has anyone tried this? Any tips or advice?

I looked through the configuration guides and I didn't see one for
DD-WRT, though it did occur to me that since it's Linux based, DD-WRT
may be using one of the OpenSource VPN servers... Anyone know which one?

   -Kyle