[vpn-help] Cisco pcf file import failed

Janeks sags at apollo.lv
Mon Dec 28 09:34:34 CST 2009

Hi!

I have pcf files from my previous Cisco client, but when I try to import
them it gives error:
An error occured while importing site definition.
:(

Are there any "how to" for begginer how to configure connection.
I have Cisco certificate file and I know certificate password, that is
asked first, that there is window with user name of form
aname at bname and password.
If I understood right I can use these info to configure connection in
Shrew, but there are so much unclear settings for me to make connection
to work.

brgds and looking forward,
Janeks