[vpn-help] VPN Client not working over wireless connection

Wells,Chris,OAKLAND,IS/IT Chris.Wells at dreyers.com
Tue Dec 29 08:01:57 CST 2009

I'm running the 2.1.5 rc4 build on Windows 7 64bit.  I was able to
import my Cisco pcf files and connect to our corporate VPN over a wired
connection, as well as my Verizon air-card, but I'm unable to connect
using my wireless connection (from any location: home, airport, hotel,
etc).  I verified the Shrew Soft Lightweight Filter is enabled for my
wireless connection, but it's still unable to create a VPN tunnel.

To rule out Windows firewall settings, I installed the NCP version and
it connects over my wireless connection (and all other connections)
without issue.  I really like the work you've put into the Shrew client
so far, and would prefer to stick with it as a solution.  I must be
overlooking something simple.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks