[vpn-help] Connection issue

Phap Lam phaplam at msn.com
Wed Dec 30 12:11:16 CST 2009

The VPN client fails to connect to my Cisco ASA 5540 gateway.  When I click on connect, the client will prompt me for authentication and went thru the authentication process and get me connected with the prompt of my ASA gateway banner.  As soon as I click OK, it quickly disconnected from the gateway.

Client Information:
VPN Client Version = 2.1.5 and 2.1.6 Beta 3
Windows OS Version = Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits
Gateway Make/Model = Cisco ASA 5540
Gateway OS Version = 8.0(4)33

debug.zip [attachment]
iked.log
dump-ike-decrypt.cap

I have searched on the web regarding setting the authentication on phase 2 to "group 2" but I still having the same issue.

Thanks.

Phap

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/