[Vpn-help] Help configuring Netgear FVX538 router

Charles Buckley ceb at mauto.com
Sat Dec 12 23:15:55 CST 2009

I had a number of problems getting the VPN to connect at all with that
version even just using the Netgear client they supplied in the box.

So I was pressed into service by Netgear as a beta tester to test firmware
versions which replaced it, and am now on 3.0.5-24 for the FVX538, and
3.0.5-25 for the FVS336G.  Netgear won't even talk to me unless I run the
recent version of the firmware.

I should have more time to deal with this next week.

Charles