[vpn-help] [Vpn-help] FW: email address showing up on mail list

VPN Client Product Support vpn-help at lists.shrew.net
Wed Dec 16 12:09:40 CST 2009

Matthew,

Thanks!

For the archives, that can be sorta problematic.  If the archives are text,
I'm sure a regex could be devised to munge this, but I'm not sure you should
go to the trouble.

I'll look after this message appears in the archives and see what gives.

Currently, if you look at the source of an archive, the name at the top
looks like this (leading less-than replaced with left brace to keep it from
goofing up the email/archives.

    {A
HREF="mailto:vpn-help%40lists.shrew.net?Subject=%5BVpn-help%5D%20Connection%
20before%20domain%20login&In-Reply-To="
       TITLE="[Vpn-help] Connection before domain login">contact at
outtacyte.com
       {/A>{BR>