[vpn-help] Windows 7 and Shrew VPN

Information Systems IS at crescent.ae
Wed Dec 23 00:02:22 CST 2009

Thanks for the reply. I am using policy based VPN and have different policies for each network that I am trying to access. The policies are on top with all services permitted. I have also enabled session logging. Even though the VPN status shows connected, the logs don't show any packets being transmitted. Could there be a problem with the policy settings?

Regards,

Ebenezer