[Vpn-help] Connection to Linksys BEFVP41

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 05:25:21 CST 2009

Matthew Grooms írta:
> Gabor,
>
> The client is processing the packet correctly. I'm guessing the gateway
> sends a 'none' id type when it thinks its communicating with a VPN
> Client. This is strange behavior that I've never seen before.

Nice. ;-)

> At some point, does the client try to initiate a phase2 exchange with
> the gateway or is it always the responder? Perhaps when you try to ping
> a device on the remote network? Do you have the complete log output?

I don't understand your first question. I just want to connect to the
router with the Shrew client and the log come from this try.

Now the router sit on my desk because we don't know how to setup and the
customer need fast replacement of the old crashed VPN router.
So, now I have many many time to try to connect. I want to know how can
I connect to the router and sold to a customer in future.
When I have any news(logs) about it I will write to the list.

Gabor