[Vpn-help] Development Update ...

Huy Nguyen myhometown1987 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:18:36 CST 2009

Matt,

I referred to this part:
" A typo in the NSIS uninstall script prevented the filter
driver from being removed properly on some 64 bit platforms. This also
had the side effect of requiring a reboot to remove the driver package."

I have noticed a new 2.2.0-alpha5 on Feb 22 (GMT+7) and with this package, I
got same problem with IP Bindings again but I fixed it this time.

Do you mean that there is a new build for 2.2.0-alpha5 which is newer than
the Feb 22 one? I have not seen any change on the date of alpha5 build!?
Feb 22 2009   2.2.0-alpha-5

--
- Huy Nguyen -
Microsoft MVP