[Vpn-help] Development Update ...

Huy Nguyen myhometown1987 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:11:28 CST 2009

Matt,
The new installer 2.2.0-alpha-5 on windows vista x64 would not find right
"destination folder". it is blank in that field and i have to pick one
yourself. when i run the installer again, it does not uninstall properly
either. it left all of files in the destination folder that i chose.
This either caused to me IP Bindings trouble or the program would not run
right after the second time i run the installer. could not probe the virtual
network adapter or have multiple IPs on it and hung at "network device
configured".

Huy

--
- Huy Nguyen -