[Vpn-help] Support for Windows 7 ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sat Jan 24 16:37:06 CST 2009

All,

I spent some time over the last few days testing the VPN Client on the
new Windows 7 beta. There were some problems with the installer but the
client appears to be operating normally. Since there were a few posts to
the list regarding compatibility problems, I put together a new interim
build for testing ...

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.1.5-win7-x86
http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.1.5-win7-a64

Please let me know how this works out for anyone who may be testing on
that platform. If I only hear positive feedback, I will add Window 7 to
the list of supported operating systems.