[Vpn-help] Multiple network problem

Noach Sumner nss at compu-skill.com
Sun Jan 18 12:19:27 CST 2009

I'm sorry for the delay. I have had bad luck getting 2.1.4 to chock on me
the past 2 days. In any event I went to good old 2.2 alpha 2 which always
gives me multiple IP addresses and it indeed continued to give me multiple
IP addresses. I brought it down to 1 policy and that made no difference. As
an interesting side not un-installing 2.2 and installing 2.1 did not solve
the issue if there was no reboot in between. With a reboot in-between it
went back to working until it gives out on again.