[Vpn-help] Vista Dialup Adapter Issue ...

Mike.Peters at opengi.co.uk Mike.Peters at opengi.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 03:45:13 CST 2009

Hi Matthew,

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I can confirm that this
version is working for me too.

FYI, I'm using Vodafone 3G here in the UK, with Vista 32bit SP1 and an
OpenSwan Gateway.

Mike Peters

"This message is intended for the named recipient only and may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not
the intended or named recipient or have received this email in error
then you should not copy forward or disclose
it to any other persons. If you have received this email in error you
should destroy it and contact the sender so
that we may take appropriate action. The views and opinions expressed in
this email may not represent the views
and opinions of Open International Limited or any of its subsidiaries
and are made without prejudice and subject
to contract. The Company Reserves the right to intercept and review all
email communications."

Open International Limited. Registered Office: Buckholt Drive, Warndon,
Worcester, WR4 9SR.
Registered in England. Registered No: 05716519