[Vpn-help] Development Update ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Jun 29 01:53:26 CDT 2009

All,

I just uploaded new builds to the website. The most important being the
first 2.1.5 release candidate. There were a few final touches that were
added like Cisco PCF file import and more flexible ID types for main
mode. These were very commonly requested features. For more details see
the complete change log.

If you have spare time, please help test the release candidate. I did a
decent amount of testing with several versions of Windows, a few Linux
distributions and FreeBSD last week. If there are no major issues found
this week, we will perform the branch and release final builds.