[Vpn-help] FW: Connecting to Cisco VPN concentrator 3002 but no traffic

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jun 9 23:56:10 CDT 2009

Tung Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am able to connect to our company's Cisco VPN Concentrator 3002 (The
> customize message pops up), but I can't access anything on the remote
> LAN, local LAN and Internet.
>
> I attached the configuration.

Tung Lee,

I would advise that you check the debug log output using the VPN Trace
program. The client supports standard ESP, NAT-T and Cisco UDP ( in the
2.2.x branch ). The only transport not supported is the IPsec over TCP
option but everything else should work fine. Are able to negotiate an
IPsec SA?

NOTE: To use the VPN Trace application on Vista or 7 hosts, you must
right click the VPN Trace icon and select the run as administrator
option. Otherwise, the buttons and log windows will be grayed out.