[Vpn-help] Supporting RSA SecurID tokens?

Don Seiler don at seiler.us
Tue May 12 14:35:48 CDT 2009

My employer is changing the VPN setup to use RSA SecurID tokens with a
changing passcode.  This has motivated me to finally look into using
Shrew again instead of VPNC.  However I need to know a few answers:

1. Does Shrew/IKE support the SecurID changing tokens?
2. Does Shrew/IKE support the "new PIN" setup process?  Apparently
VPNC doesn't, but the official Cisco client does.  However the
official Cisco client is a pain in the ass to set up.
3. Like #2, does Shrew/IKE support "next tokencode" process when too
many failures have occurred.  Again, VPNC doesn't, official client
does.

--
Don Seiler
http://seilerwerks.wordpress.com