[Vpn-help] Copy settings from one computer to another?

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue May 5 21:28:28 CDT 2009

Mark Valpreda wrote:
> I have a lot of connection profiles set up and I was wondering if there
> is an easy way to copy all of them from one machine to another. Or do I
> need to export/import all of them?

Hi Mark,

There is currently no way to export all settings in one step. You could
try exporting/importing the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ShrewSoft/vpn
registry key and then manually copy any certificate data over that may
be needed. Please make a copy of exported sites before you do this if
you plan to re-install your system. Of course, the official method would
be to export all site configurations and then import them one by one.