[Vpn-help] VPN CLI

Barker Ben (ST) Ben.Barker at tfl.gov.uk
Fri May 8 06:57:30 CDT 2009

Afternoon.

Is there any way to initiate a VPN using the Shrewsoft client for windows using the command line rather than going through the graphical access manager? I found a mention of CLI in the release notes, but wasn’t clear if this was just for the Linux version.

Apologies if this is already documented somewhere...

Cheers,

=======================
Ben Barker
Development Engineer