[Vpn-help] VPN on 3G (WWAN) dell wireless 5530 hspa mini-card - windows seven 64b

philippe brangier philippe.brangier at ilex.fr
Fri Nov 6 11:30:29 CST 2009

I manage to use shrew vpn on my dell latitude E6500 with windows seven 64b

It work fine with my wifi connection and with my rj45 ethernet connection.

But I can't use shrew vpn with my dell wwan embedded card (dell wireless
5530 hspa mini-card) with the windows seven integrated wwan configurator
: nothing is sent to my cisco vpn router and "shrew soft Lightweight"
driver doesn't appear in the connection properties. For anything else
this connection work well

If i use my old Option cardbus wwan card "globetrotter HSxPA" which
won't work  with the windows seven integrated wwan configurator (i use
my provider's software to connect) everything is ok and i can see the
"shrew soft Lightweight" driver in the connection properties.

Philippe BRANGIER