[Vpn-help] pcf cert file - connects after install never again after reboot 64bit Windows7

Tony Hemy tonyh at RSC.COM
Mon Nov 30 23:13:07 CST 2009

Hey,

I am connecting to a customer site using the 2.1.5-rc5.
I import the pcf and setup the dns.

The client connects fine first time after I install, however after a reboot it starts to go wonky. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it does not. During the occasions it connects I can sometimes connect using TS (but it losses connection fast) and sometime not.

Straight after installing Shrew is awesome and just what I need, it goes sqwurily after a reboot... so I know it can work :)

Anyone got an ideas?