[Vpn-help] Routing problem

Matthew Butt Matthew.Butt at tricycleinc.com
Wed Nov 4 15:55:33 CST 2009

Hi Stefan,

As I understand it, the reason for the TTL expire is that I'm pinging an IP on an internal network, but Windows is routing it via my normal internet connection.  That IP can't be found externally so it's timing out.  If it was going down the VPN tunnel properly, it would never reach the 68.216.216.169 appliance.

I'll get my route posted in here soon.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

(reposted here, I accidentally replied only to Stefan previously)