[Vpn-help] windows 7 and cisco 3000 vpn concentrator

Heath Abbate habbate at cafepress.com
Thu Nov 12 14:49:10 CST 2009

Any hints on what settings you would suggest I review?
It of course works dandy with the cisco client as is.
Just trying to find support for upcoming windows 7 64bit laptops.

On 11/12/09 12:25 PM, "Stuart Hall" <stuart at daern.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Heath Abbate <habbate at cafepress.com> wrote:
>> Anybody had any luck?
>
> We've got it working here with a concentrator 3000. Just worked
> without fettling for us, so you should probably review your settings
> on the concentrator...

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.