[Vpn-help] windows 7 and cisco 3000 vpn concentrator

Garber, Kevin M. Kevin.Garber at glatfelter.com
Fri Nov 13 06:52:34 CST 2009

I have not had any luck with this either.  I have been working on it
trying different settings on the Concentrator and client.  I'm not using
PFS, maybe I should enable it?   I have 2 different groups I have tried
to connect to.  Mine dies at the same spot.  I can authenticate against
Active Directory with Radius, get the logon banner and then it drops.
I downloaded a trial version of the NCP client and it connected right up
without any problems.

If you could let us know what some of your settings are and what OS
version you are running on the Concentrator, I/we would appreciate it
greatly.

thanks,
  Kevin

Kevin Garber
Technical Architect
Glatfelter
Phone: 717.225.4711 x2818
Cell: 717.965.5504
Fax: 717.225.2875
kevin.garber at glatfelter.com
www.glatfelter.com

Beyond Paper....
          is everything we do above and beyond making great paper - that
makes us unique