[Vpn-help] Cisco VPN 3000 and Shrew 2.1.5-rc-4(2) issue

Daniel Sabanes Bove daniel.sabanesbove at gmx.net
Thu Nov 26 13:50:03 CST 2009

Mathieu,

sorry that I have not expressed it clearly: With rc-1 (or 2?) I could
not connect at all because of a certificate bug in the vpn client. After
Matthew had fixed that one, I experienced your disconnection error. I
have not tried versions prior to rc-2, because with them I cannot
connect at all.

Daniel