[Vpn-help] Sorry for the delay in responses ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Oct 14 19:58:24 CDT 2009

All,

I wanted to apologize for the delay in responses to the list. I just got
finished moving into a new house I recently purchased so my network
connectivity and time for email support has been a bit limited. Now that
things are more or less settled, the situation should improve.

There are also some really exciting things happening at Shrew Soft Inc.
We started working with a very seasoned kernel developer who is in the
process of auditing our NDIS5/6 drivers. Apart from improved stability,
we hope to have signed kernel drivers very soon. There are even more
interesting developments, but we aren't ready to talk about them quite
yet. What I can say is that we should see a dramatic increase in both
development and support resources by the first quarter of next year.
Very good news for everyone indeed :)