[Vpn-help] Win7 x64 connecting to Cisco

Bruijne, Mark de mark.de.bruijne at capgemini.com
Wed Oct 28 03:46:12 CDT 2009

Hi Clayton and others,

I'm experiencing the same problem. Attached you'll find my debug logging.
Maybe it has something to do with "09/09/30 12:46:03 !! : unable to locate inbound policy for init phase2" ?

Hope that it says something to you. Please let me know if you need other additional information.

Again: The connection is established successfully (I'm receiving a popup with 'welcome to ...'), but it maintained for only a couple of seconds.

Regards,
Mark de Bruijne