[Vpn-help] MS Outlook not working

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at plzk.de
Thu Sep 17 07:29:47 CDT 2009

Arvind Shukla schrieb:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> Appreciate if you could let us know the particular network adapter on which
> i should configure. and also if you could provide screen capture of the
> settings, that would be very helpful.

Hit Start -> Settings -> Network Connections -> rightclick on your
network adapter -> Properties

Doubleclick on Internet Protcol (TCP/IP) -> select Advanced then
it's the DNS and WINS tab. Just set here the ip-address of the
exchange server.

Check the output of "ipconfig /all" after you established the
tunnel. There should be entries for the shrew-soft adapters WINS and
DNS settings. I also remember a few possible settings in the shrew
client for DNS/Wins.

--

stefan