[Vpn-help] how install vpn client in a Windows Vista business

Sir Thomas secureth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:57:39 CDT 2009

Hi Stefan,
sorry for i was so unspecific with the problem, i looked like my user's
company X-). now , i explain you the problem:
when i install the software, the network stops working. First, i thought
that the driver of the network card is missing , but the network card is ok,
the only problem is that when i review the configuration of the network, i
see that ip address of my gateway is missing and when i try to aggregate it
the changes are not applied.
are there any type of incompatibility with Windows Vista Business? or do i
have to disabled any components of Windows Vista, like firewall?
thanks

regards
Alfonso