[vpn-help] problems with AT&T Air card, Win7 64-bit

Kris Young Kris.Young at cypress.com
Fri Apr 16 17:24:11 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am still having problems with my AT&T Mercury USBConnect Air Card
under Win7 64-bit. Using version 2.1.6, I can authenticate and see the
connection banner, but I have connection problems. Most of the time, I
don't get any packets through at all, however occasionally I can browse
for 10-15 seconds or so before I can no longer get packets through.
Sometimes it will just sit there for a long time, while other times it
will disconnect after a few minutes.

I've attached a couple of logs. iked1.log is one of the rare times when
I was browsing for 10-15 seconds before I lost connectivity. I didn't
see any disconnection, I just couldn't get any more packets through.
iked2.log is a more typical case where I couldn't get any packets
through at all.

I also have some packet captures available for these two cases if they
would be of any help.

Thanks,

Kris

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Kris Young, Field Applications Engineer

Cypress Semiconductor Corporation

Atlanta, GA

Phone:  404/250-1459

Cell:   404/219-2386

Fax/Vmail:    404/551-5569

Email:  KLY at cypress.com <mailto:KLY at cypress.com>

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.