[vpn-help] Network Not Available?

Dale Puckett dpuckett at brainworks.com
Wed Apr 21 12:51:12 CDT 2010

All of a sudden late last week, my VPN client stopped working. It would
time out on the negotiation. So, I uninstalled the client and installed
the latest 2.1.6 beta 7. I had been running 2.1.6 beta 5 successfully
for a long time.

Now I'm getting a Network Not Available message immediately after I
enter the password. I'm in a bind and have several clients I need to
assist but I can't connect to their VPNs. I get this same message on all
of my PCF files. Here is the print out in the client window.

config loaded for site 'Tyler.pcf'

configuring client settings ...

attached to key daemon ...

peer configured

iskamp proposal configured

esp proposal configured

client configured

local id configured

pre-shared key configured

bringing up tunnel ...

network unavailable

tunnel disabled

detached from key daemon .

Any help from anyone would be appreciated. I'm in crisis mode.

My network is available and all other networking software is working.
Windows 7, 64-bit.

Thanks,

Dale

------

Dale L Puckett

Director of Operations, Midwest Division

Brainworks Software Development Corporation

7570 West 21st Street North, Building 1010C

dpuckett at brainworks.com, 631-963-5555