[vpn-help] FW: Blue Screen of death - 2.16 beta 7

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Apr 29 16:11:38 CDT 2010

On 4/29/2010 3:01 PM, Joel Wener wrote:
> The version I have installed is the version you sent on Saturday the 24th.
> I since then responded that it was crashing less, but still crashing. I have
> experienced multiple crashes since writing that e-mail.  And I agree it has
> nothing to do with the transfer of data, it just sometimes crashes when I
> disconnect, and sometimes it is okay.

Hi Joel,

Hmmm. I just went through the mail archives. When you responded stating
that the driver was crashing less, but still crashing, was right after I
posted the wlfix2 version on the 20th. The only message I see from you
after I posted the wlfix3 version on the 24th is on the 28th. There you
state that you only see an issue when a transfer is in progress using
outlook/exchange.

Are you sure you are running the version I posted on the 24th? If you
are sure that you are, can you please provide me a mini-dump so I can
verify that it is indeed still crashing in the same place?