[vpn-help] FW: Blue Screen of death - 2.16 beta 7

Joel Wener joelwener at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:37:14 CDT 2010

The version posted on the 24th wlfix3, seems to have done the trick.  I have
not been able to get a BSOD to appear, after many attempts, different tests.
Thanks for fixing the issue.  In case after I send this email I get one, I
will keep you posted, but everything seems 100% correct now.

Joel Wener