[vpn-help] VPN Client with Cisco VPN

Hank Barnes hankbarnes at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 10:51:16 CDT 2010

Hi,

I just installed your client on a Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium machine and it is working great.

I imported a profile for the Cisco VPN I need to connect to and only have one problem.

It does not seem to be doing a split tunnel for the local LAN traffic, even though the Cisco PCF file had the

"Allow Local LAN Access" field checked.

I looked through the documentation and it seemed to indicate that this is supported, but not sure what else I need to do.

any ideas (I'm running version 2.5 of the client).

Thanks

Hank Barnes
Consultant
Office: 919.655.6327