[vpn-help] Problem with 2.1.6 B9 and DFL-210

Alfredo S. frodo_san at ansipro.com
Fri Aug 6 01:09:08 CDT 2010

Hi All!

I'm using Shrew Soft's client to establish connections to multiple vendors gateways. I've no problem until beta 9 and above. All connections work (Zyxel, Cisco..) except Dlink DFL-210 ones (I have 3 of this).  Even a DFL-200 vpn works!

I have 2 computers with the client. One with 2.1.6 b8 and the other one with a newer one. I have probed all the newest. The same config in B8 works but not with B9 and above (Exported config, so are exactly the same)

With B9+ the connection is established, but there is no traffic. No IP ping, DNS resolve... nothing.  Nothing strange in the DFLs log.

Is anybody with a DFL-210 experimenting this issues?

TIA!
You are doing a great job developing this client!