[vpn-help] Error Connecting via UMTS/3G still in Ver. 2.1.6

Stian Jordet liste at jordet.net
Thu Aug 19 06:24:14 CDT 2010

  Den 19.08.2010 12:40, skrev Andreas Velten |ave:

> Hi,
>
> I updated yesterday to the last stable release, the shrew filter is in
> the connection 3g/umts established --connecting to the monowall is
> possible and the tunnel is established but I cannot access the network
> behind the monowall.
>
> I don't change any settings- the connection is established with the
> same settings via wlan or lan without any problems.

I have no idea if your problem is the same as mine. But I had this
problem when connecting to my SSG-550M via 3g. While WLAN and LAN worked
fine.

But I actually had to set "Use a virtual adapter and assigned address"
and just set some bogus address to make it work with 3g. While when on
LAN/WLAN I could use "Use an existing adapter and current address". I'm
guessing (but never got any answer...) that this won't work with
official ip's, which at least I get with 3g.

-Stian