[vpn-help] need help: shrew client on windows 7 to Juniper netscreen SSG320

TheGrave thegrave at abv.bg
Fri Aug 20 11:17:33 CDT 2010

Similar stuff here, running ScreenOS 6.3.0r4.0, using Mutual PSK + XAuth. Error
occurs in both policy- and route-based setup. Did you manage to fix it by
chance? I believe it's some mistreatment of IKE messages on Shrew side. In my
case it happens usually after a couple of IKE timeouts/tunnel downs but even
after the SAs are cleared on the ScreenOS the problem persists until the box is
reset.