[vpn-help] Unable to connect using Windows 7

Milind Joshi miljosh68 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:16:05 CDT 2010

Thanks Matthew.

I downloaded the latest version and changed the Auth Mode as mentioned by
you. But, I am still unable to connect. I enabled the log and it shows
"Phase 2 not found". What do you think is going on? Please let me know.

With regards,
- Milind

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins ... not through strength but through persistence."