[vpn-help] Vpn disconnection

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Aug 31 00:03:22 CDT 2010

On 8/26/2010 3:24 AM, Stéphane DAGUET wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I contact you because of disconnection problems on 2 PC using windows 7
> (Pro 64 bits and 32 ultimate). The other Windows XP PC’s doesn’t seem to
> be affected.

> Have you got any idea, knowing it works with win xp pc’s ?

What kind of gateway are you communicating with? It may be that you need
to set the Policy Level to unique if you use 2.1.6 release. I'm not
familiar with gpupdate or what purpose it serves. You can extract much
more useful debug information from the client using the VPN Trace
application. Please see this document for more details ...

http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnWindows