[vpn-help] Unable to connect using Windows 7

Milind Joshi miljosh68 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:48:12 CDT 2010

   1. Imported my PCF file and changed authentication to Mutual PSK.
   2. As suggested by you, I set the option to 'group2' for PFS Exchange (on
   Phase 2 tab).
   3. Saved and tried to connect.
   4. I get the same error, "phase2 not found".

I would really appreciate if you could help me connect. Thanks again for the
efforts you are taking.

With regards,
- Milind Joshi

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins ... not through strength but through persistence."