[vpn-help] newbie

Atif Jung atif at netwiselearning.com
Thu Dec 2 15:15:04 CST 2010

This piece of software was a Godsend so thank you to all who developed it. I
struggled for most of today trying to get CISCO VPN client running on my
Windows 7 machine and every time I ran it, it would disconnect me from the
internet. It was only after trawling through a google search did I see this
piece of software mentioned as a possible fix, and I'm glad to say it did
the trick.

I have one question, and that is when I'm connected to Shrew my local
machine internet access is disabled, although I can still remote desktop to
my server. Is there anyway to continue to have internet access on my local
machine?

Many Thanks