[vpn-help] Little question

Jean-Michel Caricand jean-michel.caricand at laposte.net
Sat Dec 4 02:56:29 CST 2010

Hello,

I have a little question. We use shrew with Windows XP and Seven to open
a IPSec tunnel to own server (Openswan). Your client is fine because it
implements DPD. So, we can reopen a IPsec connection immediatly after a
ADSL problem. For some technical reasons, we open a pptp connection
(virtual ip, radius realm, etc) into the IPSec tunnel. We cannot use
IPSec/L2TP client of Windows because the DPD is not use by Windows ???.

My question : is it possible to save the certificate's password for the
IPSec connection in the user's profile ?

Cheers,

Jean-Michel

--
Jean-Michel Caricand