[vpn-help] Verison and Shresoft

Jerry Hedrick jhedrick at smart-technologies.com
Mon Dec 13 09:05:21 CST 2010

OK, I have updated to the 2.2.0build10 and the DNS proxy problem went
away. But I still have the problem that once the Verizon modem is
disconnected (either manually or just because it is a cell phone card)
shrewsoft VPN will not connect again until after the machine is
rebooted. I can duplicate this on any machine that is running a Verizon
cell phone card. I have tried pulling the card and trying to connect
again but it fails. I have tried rebooting several different services
with no luck. Does anyone have an ideas or a way I can fix this? Someone
please help me.

Jerry