[vpn-help] wrong subnet mask error

Rana Rizwan Ahmed rrizwanahmed at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:59:36 CST 2010

Dear ,
I installed Shrew Soft 2.1.7 in Windows 7- 64Bit, and try to connect my
Cisco Router VPN (Crypto), all is working fine, vpn connects fine but when
Shrew Soft obtain IP automatically its get wrong Subnet Mask,
e.g.
my windows XP machine connects and gets IP= 8.0.0.10 subnet mask = 255.0.0.0
(every client who use XP 32 bit get same subnet mask and works fine over
VPN)
my windows 7- 64Bit machine connects and get IP 8.0.0.11 subnet mask=
255.255.255.0 (I don't know why) due to this its not able to ping or
communicate my network PCs.

Please help.

--
Thanks.