[vpn-help] Shrew 2.2.0 alpha 10: LSO not ok

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Dec 16 00:30:11 CST 2010

On 12/14/2010 11:03 AM, Bernd Muschke wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> no good news also from the tests with Intel (LSO is version 2):

Hi Bernd,

Ok, believe this will fix the problem. I should have been more careful
but I introduced a bug after I introduced the LSO support. I tested on
the Intel card ( LSOv2 ) and a Realtek Gigabit card ( LSOv1 ). Wasn't
able to test the Broadcom card since it's too long and my second test
box that it fits in is currently running Winqual tests. I got better
than 15MB/s upload on both cards via a beefy gateway and Gig ethernet.
Please give it a try and let me know how it goes ...

http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.2.0-lsofix-1.exe