[vpn-help] ShrewSoft bug involving accessabiity colors -- status text appears black on black

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri Dec 17 19:18:12 CST 2010

On 12/17/2010 11:06 AM, Joshua Hudson wrote:
> See attached screen snaphost. The portion that is solid whit is selected text.
>
> Problem:
>
> The VPN status client window draws balck text on black background when windows colors are set to HCB or similar color theme.

Joshua and Aaron,

I just committed some changes to the Windows GUI components that allow
text output to be viewed in high contrast modes. I also committed some
fixes for keyboard navigation so that the GUI components can be used
without a mouse pointer. These fixes will be included in the next 2.2.0
alpha release. Thanks for reporting these issues and please let me know
if you see any other problems.