[vpn-help] Problem connecting to SSG520 from windows 7 64 bit

Taufeeq Rauf trauf at nift.com.pk
Mon Dec 20 23:03:39 CST 2010

I am using 6.3.0r5.0 (Firewall+VPN) on SSG520 and vpn client 2.1.7

To Matthew In actual testing I used WLAN for both win 7 home edition and for
win 7 ultimate and it worked fine in win 7 home edition whereas in win 7
ultimate it gives problem. Now I am using wired network. Any other thing I
must check.

Regards,

Taufeeq