[vpn-help] Encryption/Security

Craig, Keigon keigon.craig at internetbrands.com
Mon Feb 1 20:01:38 CST 2010

My organization is running a Cisco VPN Concentrator and we are looking at possibly rolling the Shrew client out to at least some remote employees that are running Windows 7 64-bit but the question of security has come up. Specifically the question has been raised as to whether or not data between the remote clients and the concentrator is encrypted. I am looking for something that I can use to confirm that the data is encrypted to help facilitate the rollout of the Shrew client for some of our remote users. Thanks.