[vpn-help] Windows client - any way to script it?

Jaime Herazo B. jaime.herazo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:15:12 CST 2010

If i'm not mistaken, auto-reconnection and auto-connection in the
windows client are not implemented (if i'm mistaken please point me on
the right direction). No problem. I'll just make a script that'll do
all that. But how do i control it? The linux client has a commandline
version, which i could control easily. But does the windows version
have an equivalent? or a way to control it, maybe even some API? i
haven't found anything...

--
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away."
Philip K. Dick