[vpn-help] Access Manager - Disconnected during Phase-2 (Windows 7 64 bit)

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Feb 8 23:46:09 CST 2010

On 1/25/2010 1:26 AM, Nathan Ng wrote:
> Hey Matt,
>
> I downloaded the latest beta, and tried running with the 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
> <http://0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0> addresses. I'm attaching the output. I also
> tried running with the firewall disabled.. to no avail.

It certainly doesn't like something in your phase2 proposal. Its quite
possible that we are missing some nuance of the pcf configuration ( I
assume you imported one ) that is causing the incompatibility. Would it
be possible to ask the VPN gateway administrator what the phase2
proposal should look like and compare it to the Shrew Soft site config?